Gopher Gold - Tue Jul 28 2020
July 28, 2020
Go Weekly, a weekly curation for all things Go in one centralised place. Here is your curation for Tue Jul 28 2020.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- How to deploy a Go backend with a React frontend separately on Kubernetes with (silly) drawings! (4 days ago)
- A Growing Collection of Challenges to help you learn Go and Math! (2 days ago)
- Go 1.15 Release Candidate 1 is released (3 days ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Jan Stamer: 5 Great Go Resources
- TECH SCHOOL: How to secure gRPC connection with SSL/TLS in Go
- martin: Sorting Data in Go
- Donald Feury: Take command of your go programs with Cobra 🐍
- Abhishek Gupta: Tutorial: Getting started with Azure Data Explorer using the Go SDK
- nadirbasalamah: Golang Tutorial - 11 Testing
- Swastik Baranwal: #newsGo2: Map and Filter with Generics
- bitsmonkey: Simple web app to serve with go
- Kumar Ashwin: #showdevsci-hub.tw wrapper - desearch
- Marcos Filho: Domain, Service and IoC
- Jon Calhoun: Testing API Libraries
- Felix Gunawan: Safely control your goroutine pipeline (safe-step)
- Ryan Westlund: Interfaces don’t need fields
- Tomasz Giba: How to display Go processes with their commands
- Donald Feury: Lets go on a ride with logs in Go
- Emilio Schepis: Learning the Go programming language by creating the Amanuense bot
- Saravanan G: Develop REST API using Go and Test using various methods
- Kevin Woblick: #newsDevLorem: Rewritten from the ground up in Go
- Rob Hoelz: A little mistake I made in Go
- Tsuyoshi Ushio: Azure Storage Queue SDK for Go Samples for Enqueue/Dequeue and Count
- Mirza Akhena: Server Sent Events (SSE) Server implementation with Go
- Steve Coffman: Tripperwares: http.Client Middleware - chaining RoundTrippers
- Burak Sezer: #showdevOlric: Distributed cache and in-memory key/value data store. Embedded or language independent service.
- Donald Feury: Channel your inner snek 🐍 to configure your Go programs
- Ali Orhun Akkirman: GO kullanarak BASH üzerinde basitçe komut çalıştırma
- Steve Coffman: When Now is not the time (in Go)
- Joseph Heyburn: Assertions in gotests Test Generation
- Solace Infotech Pvt. Ltd.: #techtalksTop 7 Golang Frameworks That You Must Know In 2020
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- Shopify/sarama (Go): Sarama is a Go library for Apache Kafka 0.8, and up.
- ardanlabs/gotraining (Go): Go Training Class Material :
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- filecoin-project/lotus (Go): Implementation of the Filecoin protocol, written in Go
- helm/charts (Go): Curated applications for Kubernetes
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- AdguardTeam/AdGuardHome (Go): Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server
- stretchr/testify (Go): A toolkit with common assertions and mocks that plays nicely with the standard library
- influxdata/influxdb (Go): Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- influxdata/telegraf (Go): The plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
- valyala/fasthttp (Go): Fast HTTP package for Go. Tuned for high performance. Zero memory allocations in hot paths. Up to 10x faster than net/http
- sirupsen/logrus (Go): Structured, pluggable logging for Go.
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Nuclei is a fast tool for configurable targeted scanning based on templates offering massive extensibility and ease of use.
- lucas-clemente/quic-go (Go): A QUIC implementation in pure go
- lawl/NoiseTorch (Go): Real-time microphone noise suppression on Linux.
- authelia/authelia (Go): The Single Sign-On Multi-Factor portal for web apps
- p4gefau1t/trojan-go (Go): Go实现的Trojan代理，支持多路复用/路由功能/CDN中转/Shadowsocks混淆插件，多平台，无依赖。A Trojan proxy written in Go. An unidentifiable mechanism that helps you bypass GFW. https://p4gefau1t.github.io/trojan-go/
- miekg/dns (Go): DNS library in Go
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- jaegertracing/jaeger (Go): CNCF Jaeger, a Distributed Tracing Platform
- future-architect/vuls (Go): Agent-less vulnerability scanner for Linux, FreeBSD, Container Image, Running Container, WordPress, Programming language libraries, Network devices
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Go 1.15 Release Candidate 1 is released
- I can not go get golang.org
- Scany: Library for scanning data from a database into Go structs and more
- Golang Teamlead: $4000+
- Program not printing whole json data as struct
- My calculator program isnt working
- Removing duplicates
- HTTPS + Multiple Hosts + Autocert
- How do you iterating over different slices and assigning each slice a unique value from the other slice
- Where are my 27 seconds?
- Error either with glide install or with go mod vendor
- Run compiled golang dll file
- Go Config file in Linux
- A few confused in the go programming language chat server
- Visual Studio Code Debugger
- Using golint in Goland
- Gebug - an open-source tool that makes Dockerized Go application debugging much simple and productive
- GZIP decompression speed
- Multi-module single repo dependency issue
- How to pass integer value to dynamic couchbase n1ql query
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter