August 26, 2020
Rusticles, a weekly curation for all things Rust in one centralised place. Here is your curation for Wed Aug 26 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- google/autocxx - calling C++ from Rust in a heavily automated, but safe, fashion (3 days ago)
- Scaling Bevy (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Mahmoud Ashraf: My terminal became more Rusty 🦀
- Axel Navarro: A new npm is coming
- I am a Programmer: Rust Programming Language - Error Handling Isn’t All About Errors
- Carlos Ouro: Embed Rust wasm into React
- Paul Biggar: First thoughts on Rust vs OCaml
- creativcoder: How to run Rust on Arduino Uno
- Anthony Dodd: Announcing Trunk — Build, bundle & ship your Rust WASM application to the web.
- Devdutt Shenoi: A Summer of Code with TiKV
- Francesco Cogno: Exploring Azure CosmosDB with Rust - Part 2
- Imaculate: That’s so Rusty!
- Petr Janik: Rust 3 - Generics, traits, functional constructs, data structures, files
- Petr Janik: GitHub action for multi-project Rust repository
- T.J. Telan: #showdevLet’s build a single binary gRPC server-client with Rust in 2020 - Part 1
- Peter Nehrer: A Story of Rusty Containers, Queues, and the Role of Assumed Identity
- 井山梃子歴史館: cargo nix-installを作るぞ
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systemes
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- libra/libra (Rust): Libra’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- analysis-tools-dev/static-analysis (Rust): Static analysis tools for all programming languages, build tools, config files and more.
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- bjorn3/rustc_codegen_cranelift (Rust): Cranelift based backend for rustc
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- crossbeam-rs/crossbeam (Rust): Tools for concurrent programming in Rust
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Native WebGPU implementation based on gfx-hal
- gfx-rs/wgpu-rs (Rust): Rust bindings to wgpu native library
- serenity-rs/serenity (Rust): A Rust library for the Discord API.
- dtolnay/cxx (Rust): Safe interop between Rust and C++
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- aws/http-desync-guardian (Rust): Analyze HTTP requests to minimize risks of HTTP Desync attacks (precursor for HTTP request splitting/smuggling).
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter