Rusticles 10 - Wed Sep 09 2020
September 09, 2020
Rusticles, a weekly curation for all things Rust in one centralised place. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 09 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- My Rusty PhD thesis is finally done :) (5 days ago)
- Leaving the Rust core team (5 days ago)
- How to speed up the Rust compiler one last time (1 day ago)
- Fontdue: The fastest font renderer in the world, written in pure Rust (6 days ago)
- Introducing Rune, a new stack-based dynamic programming language for Rust with async support. (3 days ago)
- Path Trimming In Nightly Rust (4 days ago)
- Microsoft has implemented some safety rules of Rust in their C++ static analysis tool. (3 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Axel Navarro: Rust and the hidden cargo clippy
- Tomek Poniatowicz: Juniper - fast & type-safe GraphQL Servers in Rust
- Bruno Oliveira: Rust - understanding traits 1
- NiMA 🤖🧠⛓️: Hack the Rainbow 🌈 - ETH NEAR Bridge Hackathon - $50K+ prizes 🔥
- Thomas Gotwig: Publish a simple executable from Rust on Chocolatey 🍫
- Imaculate: That’s so Rusty: Mutables
- Daniel Persson: Using rust jni to call an external rust library in java
- Marco Ieni: Create an amazing Rust GitHub project in no time
- T.J. Telan: #showdevLet’s build a single binary gRPC server-client with Rust in 2020 - Part 3
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- bottlerocket-os/bottlerocket (Rust): An operating system designed for hosting containers
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Day Port Scanner 🤖
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- pretzelhammer/rust-blog (Rust): Educational blog posts for Rust beginners
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- Edu4rdSHL/findomain (Rust): The fastest and cross-platform subdomain enumerator, do not waste your time.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- kaist-cp/cs492-concur (Rust): undefined
- denisidoro/navi (Rust): An interactive cheatsheet tool for the command-line and application launchers
- benfred/py-spy (Rust): Sampling profiler for Python programs
- rust-lang/miri (Rust): An interpreter for Rust’s mid-level intermediate representation
- tensorflow/rust (Rust): Rust language bindings for TensorFlow
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for Ethereum-like networks.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- bootandy/dust (Rust): A more intuitive version of du in rust
- analysis-tools-dev/static-analysis (Rust): Static analysis tools for all programming languages, build tools, config files and more.
- gluesql/gluesql (Rust): GlueSQL is quite sticky, it attaches to anywhere.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter