Rusticles 13 - Wed Sep 30 2020
September 30, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Sep 30 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- So you want to live-reload Rust (3 days ago)
- AMD is looking for a “3D Driver Development Engineer” with Rust experience (5 days ago)
- My frist project in Rust generates mazes and solves them. I’m sure I’ve missed a lot of Rust patterns and would love some comments on my code (MIC) (19 hours ago)
- Jetbrains is looking for Kotlin + Rust engineers to develop “next-generation IDE platform” (2 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- alabulei1: Face Detection in Node.js with Rust and WebAssembly
- Keita Nonaka: Rust: Crate Trends
- Nicky Meuleman: Rust: let vs const
- rachelle palmer: I Built the Most Mediocre Rust App Ever
- Axel Navarro: Building optimized binaries with Rust
- Nicky Meuleman: Rust: expression vs statement
- Anthony Dodd: Trunk 0.5.0 | Proxy System
- Ethan Tang: Bevy #2: Space Shooter - The Player
- Matías Hernández Arellano: Overview de algunos modernos lenguajes de programación
- Thomas Cross: Is GCP internal network slower than AWS?
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- Spotifyd/spotifyd (Rust): A spotify daemon
- microsoft/onefuzz (Rust): A self-hosted Fuzzing-As-A-Service platform
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to ‘find’
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- actix/examples (Rust): Examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- bitcoindevkit/bdk (Rust): A modern, lightweight, descriptor-based wallet library written in Rust!
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- imsnif/bandwhich (Rust): Terminal bandwidth utilization tool
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- valeriansaliou/sonic (Rust): 🦔 Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM.
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- async-rs/async-std (Rust): Async version of the Rust standard library
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- WeBankBlockchain/WeDPR-Lab-Core (Rust): Core libraries of WeDPR instant scenario-focused solutions for privacy-inspired business; WeDPR 即时可用场景式隐私保护高效解决方案核心算法组件
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter