October 07, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Oct 07 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Mesa Developers Discuss The Possibility Of Rust Graphics Driver Code (4 days ago)
- A WIP gcc codegen for Rust (5 days ago)
- Announcing the Portable SIMD Project Group | Inside Rust Blog (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Imaculate: That’s so Rusty!: Smart pointers
- Robin Lindner: Cliff - The rust DBMS
- Artem: #todayilearnedExecutable Size: Rust, Go, C, and C++
- Sivakumar SIVAPRAKASAM: Rust Collections: DSL Operations on Maps
- Sivakumar SIVAPRAKASAM: Rust Collections: DSL Operations on Sets
- T.J. Telan: A first-timer’s perspective to Digital Ocean’s Hacktoberfest 2020
- Sivakumar SIVAPRAKASAM: Rust Collections: DSL Operations on Sequences
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- raphlinus/crochet (Rust): Explorations in reactive UI patterns
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- serenity-rs/serenity (Rust): A Rust library for the Discord API.
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): The Streaming SQL Database powered by Timely Dataflow
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- casperstorm/ajour (Rust): A World of Warcraft addon manager written in Rust.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, …
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- cecton/yewprint (Rust): Port of blueprintjs.com to yew
- rust-lang/rustfmt (Rust): Format Rust code
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- tokio-rs/tracing (Rust): Application level tracing for Rust.
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- libra/libra (Rust): Libra’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter