October 14, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Oct 14 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Announcing Rust 1.47.0 (5 days ago)
- Memory Safe ‘curl’ for a More Secure Internet (4 days ago)
- Rust after the honeymoon (2 days ago)
- Proving that 1 + 1 = 2 in Rust (1 day ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Atomzwieback: #discussGolang or Rust, that is the question.
- Nik Begley: #showdevDoctave: a batteries-included documentation site generator
- Lane Wagner: Top 4 Coding Languages To Learn For Beginners (2020)
- Alex Fallenstedt: My Mistakes Making a Canvas Based Game with Rust and WebAssembly
- Steve Pryde: Intro to Rust Modules
- Sivakumar SIVAPRAKASAM: Rust: String vs str
- o2sh: #showdev[Git] Repository summary on your terminal
- Steve Pryde: Rust String vs &str
- Christopher Wilke: Hangman! My first Rust program
- Johannes Lichtenberger: Create a Rust-Client during Hacktoberfest
- geekjr: How to turn any React web app into a native desktop app(Windows, macOS, Linux) with Tauri.
- Imaculate: That’s so Rusty! Fearless concurrency
- Peter Vivo: trap of fold
- Anthony Dodd: Trunk 0.7.0 | Stable Pipeline API | Future Goals
- Marco Ieni: 📽 2 videos about rust code coverage in VSCode
- Daniel Persson: Let’s do a quick introduction to rust
- Christoph Grabo: Rust 2021
- Sven Assmann: 🎉 🚀 🍺 New release of Terminal Recorder - t-rec
- open-trade: RustDesk: My first Rust application, a remote desktop software
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- casperstorm/ajour (Rust): A World of Warcraft addon manager written in Rust.
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- rust-windowing/winit (Rust): Window handling library in pure Rust
- aws-cloudformation/cloudformation-guard (Rust): A set of tools to check AWS CloudFormation templates for policy compliance using a simple, policy-as-code, declarative syntax
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- eycorsican/leaf (Rust): A lightweight and fast proxy utility tries to include any useful features.
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- cloudflare/wrangler (Rust): 🤠 wrangle your cloudflare workers
- qarmin/czkawka (Rust): Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders etc.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, …
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter