Rusticles 16 - Wed Oct 21 2020
October 21, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Oct 21 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Nicky Meuleman: Rust syntax: what the questionmark?
- YJDoc2: Making a Simple Calculator in Rust
- R4yan: stegbrute - Fast Steganography brute-force tool
- Evrone: Dotenv-linter v2.2.0: find and fix problems in .env files
- Jordan Gregory: Svelte + Rust WASM = ❤️
- Wafelack: Why i created a package and project manager for C lang
- Evrone: Flask Creator Armin Ronacher Interview
- Mario Fernández: Either Types for Rust
- Iurii Gurzhii: Dotenv-linter v2.2.0: find and fix problems in .env files
- Jolocom Dev Team: How KERI tackles the problem of trust
- Rlogical Techsoft Pvt Ltd: Rust Programming Language: Knows about Pros & Cons
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- qarmin/czkawka (Rust): Multi functional app to find duplicates, empty folders etc.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- o2sh/onefetch (Rust): Git repository summary on your terminal
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, …
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- cloudflare/wrangler (Rust): 🤠 wrangle your cloudflare workers
- Schniz/fnm (Rust): 🚀 Fast and simple Node.js version manager, built in Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite.
- volta-cli/volta (Rust): Volta: Start your engines. ⚡
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- epi052/feroxbuster (Rust): A fast, simple, recursive content discovery tool written in Rust.
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- timberio/vector (Rust): High-performance, vendor-neutral observability pipelines.
- casperstorm/ajour (Rust): A World of Warcraft addon manager written in Rust.
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- rust-lang/stdsimd (Rust): The testing ground for the future of portable SIMD in Rust
- chyyuu/os_kernel_lab (Rust): OS kernel labs based on Rust Lang & RISC-V 64
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter