Rusticles 18 - Wed Nov 04 2020
November 04, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Nov 04 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- For Complex Applications, Rust is as Productive as Kotlin (5 days ago)
- Nom 6 released (2 days ago)
- rkvm - A tool to share keyboard and mouse over the network on Linux machines (3 days ago)
- rust-script - run Rust files and expressions as scripts (6 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Davide Del Papa: Rocket Tutorial 01: Basics
- Daniel Persson: Current state of wasm with rust using an example
- Nivethan: A Gopher Client in Rust - 02 Core Client
- Evrone: Why Rust is meant to replace C
- Jonyk56: Where I’ve been…
- depombo: A programming language to make concurrent programs easy to write
- Joaquín Caro: Discovering rust
- Sivakumar: Data Structures & Algorithms using Rust: Consecutive Characters
- Nivethan: A Gopher Client in Rust - 03 Bookmarks and Full Code
- Sivakumar: Data Structures & Algorithms using Rust: Convert Binary Number in a Linked List to Integer
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- willdoescode/nat (Rust): ⚡️ nat - the ‘ls’ replacement you never knew you needed⚡️
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- rust-lang/crates.io (Rust): Source code for crates.io
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- Morganamilo/paru (Rust): AUR helper based on yay
- seed-rs/seed (Rust): A Rust framework for creating web apps
- bonsairobo/building-blocks (Rust): A voxel library for real-time applications.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter