November 11, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Nov 11 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu is on track to become a Tier 1 target in Rust 1.49! (1 day ago)
- Why Rust is the Future of Game Development (1 day ago)
- 40 Millisencond Bug (4 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- o2sh: Neofetch for Git repositories
- Sahil Garg: Why Rust is good for Web Assembly and path to learning it…
- lechat: I made a scripting language in Rust for fun
- Duarte Nunes: Building an AWS Lambda extension with Rust
- AdaShoelace: Rpi 4 meets Flutter and Rust
- lechat: How to debug Rust program
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 01 The Specification
- Alexander Liesenfeld: Rust HTTP Testing with httpmock
- Ian Pride: Advice for building a cross-platform RUST gui
- Stefanos Kouroupis: Orchestration in Rust
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 11 Saving Gemini Pages
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 09 Pagination
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 07 Caching Pages
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 12 Handling Mime Types
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 04 The Visit Function
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 02 A TLS Side Story
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 13 Conclusion
- Michał Siedlaczek: Type-Safe Discrete Simulation in Rust
- lechat: Calculate mathematical things by my original language
- Davide Del Papa: Rocket Tutorial 02: Minimalist API
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 10 Bookmarks
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 03 Getting Started
- Valentin Radu: AWS Lambda + Rust
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 05 Handling URLs
- Nivethan: A Gemini Client in Rust - 06 Gemini Statuses
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- Qovery/engine (Rust): Deploy your apps on any Cloud providers in just a few seconds
- librespot-org/librespot (Rust): Open Source Spotify client library
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- async-rs/async-std (Rust): Async version of the Rust standard library
- DataDog/glommio (Rust): Glommio is a thread-per-core framework that aims to make the task of writing highly parallel asynchronous application in a thread-per-core architecture easier for rustaceans
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- openethereum/parity-ethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for Ethereum-like networks.
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- tokio-rs/mio (Rust): Metal IO library for Rust
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- mosaic-org/mosaic (Rust): Terminal workspace (WIP)
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter