Gopher Gold 20 - Wed Nov 18 2020
November 18, 2020
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Nov 18 2020.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Igor T: Tips I’ve learned over 10 years for maintainability of my code
- TECH SCHOOL: Mock DB for testing HTTP API in Go and achieve 100% coverage
- Vic Shóstak: 🚚 How to deploy Golang application on any GNU/Linux system, but without Docker?
- Adnan Babakan (he/him): Searching Algorithms in Go
- TnvMadhav⚡: Building a Time Tracking Progress Application
- Erwan ROUSSEL: Golang development environment in Docker
- Juan Julián Merelo Guervós: Create a serverless Telegram bot using Go and Vercel
- Hasan: The Complete Microservice Tutorial with GRPC, NodeJS, Go, Python & Ruby — Part 0 Introduction
- Course Probe: How to check if a map contains a key in Go?
- Avelino: pREST Celebrating 2,441 GitHub Stars ✨
- Camille: Channel push non blocking in GoLang
- Isabella Liu: Static Analysis Tool
- Agam: How to profile Go with pprof in 30 seconds
- Minh-Phuc Tran: Go Struct And Stack Data Structure
- Christopher Kocel: Wednesday Links - Edition 2020-11-11 🥟
- Ishan Khare: Writing a kubernetes controller in Go with kubebuilder
- Martin André: Rust vs Go - Load testing webserv (>400k req/s)
- Jacob Goodwin: 08 - Implement Signup in Service and Repository Layers
- Shaikhul Islam: Testing in Go
- Jędrzej Szczepaniak: DynamoDB with Go #11 - Expressions API
- Andrei Dascalu: Fiber vs Echo (a developer point)
- Mario Carrion: Complex Pipelines in Go (Part 2): Storing Values in Batches
- Sheldon: Go R1 Day 14
- Jacob Goodwin: 09 - Token Creation
- Udaya Prakash: Creating an HTTP server in Go using gin
- Mike Levan: Create a FREE GitHub Codescanner for Go (golang) [Getting Started]
- bitsmonkey: Connecting to postgres with standard sql package in golang
- Wagner Abrantes: Compreendendo Templates
- Clavin June: Binary Search Tree In Go
- Marianne: No One Just Designs a Programming Language (featuring Thorsten Ball)
- blakelead: Write a CSV file server in Go
- Muhammad Ilham: [Discussion] gRPC in Real-World Case
- Clavin June: AVL Tree in Go
- Yaroslav Podorvanov: Face recognition with Golang
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- micro/micro (Go): Micro is a platform for cloud native application development
- cilium/cilium (Go): eBPF-based Networking, Security, and Observability
- hteen/apple-store-helper (Go): Apple Store iPhone 预约助手
- photoprism/photoprism (Go): Personal Photo Management powered by Go and Google TensorFlow
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- terraform-providers/terraform-provider-azurerm (Go): Terraform provider for Azure Resource Manager
- magma/magma (Go): Platform for building access networks and modular network services
- prysmaticlabs/prysm (Go): Go implementation of the Ethereum 2.0 blockchain
- hantmac/Mastering_Go_ZH_CN (Go): 《Mastering GO》中文译本，《玩转 GO》。
- openkruise/kruise (Go): Automate application workloads management on Kubernetes
- astaxie/build-web-application-with-golang (Go): A golang ebook intro how to build a web with golang
- wailsapp/wails (Go): Create desktop apps using Go and Web Technologies.
- go-kit/kit (Go): A standard library for microservices.
- cortexlabs/cortex (Go): Deploy machine learning models to production
- golang/tools (Go): [mirror] Go Tools
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance — up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- AdguardTeam/AdGuardHome (Go): Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server
- tomnomnom/gron (Go): Make JSON greppable!
- senghoo/golang-design-pattern (Go): 设计模式 Golang 实现－《研磨设计模式》读书笔记
- Shopify/sarama (Go): Sarama is a Go library for Apache Kafka 0.8, and up.
- golang/oauth2 (Go): Go OAuth2
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Executing bash script from Go using goa-webFramework / Command not executing
- Using maps in goroutines
- My Medium article on Golang web servers for Beginners
- Code Json to Struct in Go
- 1d array from 2d array
- Go cmd procs hanging in windows after latest update
- Golang Web Crawler
- Go for Macs w/ ARM (M1)
- Deleted go and cant install again
- Compare three string, result: decrypt message
- Senior Golang Developer (100% Remote) - Sixgill - ML / AI / IoT / GPUs
- A reply to Deleted go and cant install again
- One to many net.Conn
- Adding Packages to Go
- Closing other program/service from my code
- Using the same context.Background() for all calls?
- Func with …string parameter
- Get coordinate point based on three other coordinate points and distances
- CMD denied problem
- Hanges in Go implementation of the new protobuf and gRPC
- What concurrency-related problems do you repeatedly notice in Go code?
- Compiling for maximum compatibility
- Implementing ‘Interfaces and struct embedding’ in library package
- use same struct for both create and update operations in go lang using gin and gorm
- Returning nil custom error type
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter