November 25, 2020
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Nov 25 2020.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Neel Modi: Setting Up Dev Environment for Golang
- Vic Shóstak: ✨ A powerful CLI for create a new production-ready project with backend, frontend and deploy automation
- Neel Modi: Learn Golang by Solving Real-World Problems
- Laura Vuorenoja: How to OAuth from the Command Line
- Rungsikorn Rungsikavanich: ใช้งาน Interface แบบพิลึกของ Golang
- Ritesh Yadav: Prometheus Made Easy
- Adnan Babakan (he/him): You Already Know These Data Structures [Arrays, Stacks, Queues]
- Joachim Zeelmaekers: The next language that I should learn
- Viacheslav Poturaev: Continuous benchmarking with Go and GitHub Actions
- Successive Technologies: Go vs Rust: Which is the better Programming Language and Why?
- tomassirio: Factory Design Pattern in Go
- nadirbasalamah: Golang Modules Tutorial
- YJDoc2: Why there seem to be less opportunities in Rust (right now) ?
- Mario Carrion: Complex Pipelines in Go (Part 3): Transforming Data to Tab Separated Values
- Jonathan Whitaker: A stream data processing library with support for kafka, redis, sqs, Google Pub/Sub, and HTTP calls
- Jędrzej Szczepaniak: DynamoDB with Go #12 - Condition on other item from item collection
- Rafał Leszko: Build Your Kubernetes Operator with the Right Tool
- Jacob Goodwin: 10 - Dependency Injection and App Demo
- Tomasz Gałkowski: Client-side resource IDs.
- Solace Infotech Pvt. Ltd.: Top 10 Golang Libraries And Packages
- Pacharapol Withayasakpunt: Golang doesn’t recommend you do these; Golint prevented you from doing these; but they might actually be good.
- Greg Holmes: Receive SMS Delivery Receipts With Go
- Pacharapol Withayasakpunt: go mod, updating to latest versions, and gvm
- Pacharapol Withayasakpunt: How to write Godoc?
- Adil H: Autobucket Operator
- Neel Modi: Variables in Depth
- Kari: Gophers sticker set, need your opinion and support
- Rémi Lavedrine: Debug your Go app in a Docker Container
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- k0sproject/k0s (Go): k0s - Zero Friction Kubernetes
- aws/aws-controllers-k8s (Go): AWS Controllers for Kubernetes (ACK) is a project enabling you to manage AWS services from Kubernetes
- pingcap/tidb (Go): TiDB is an open source distributed HTAP database compatible with the MySQL protocol
- geektutu/7days-golang (Go): 7 days golang programs from scratch (web framework Gee, distributed cache GeeCache, object relational mapping ORM framework GeeORM, rpc framework GeeRPC etc) 7天用Go动手写/从零实现系列
- unknwon/the-way-to-go_ZH_CN (Go): 《The Way to Go》中文译本，中文正式名《Go 入门指南》
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- filebrowser/filebrowser (Go): 📂 Web File Browser which can be used as a middleware or standalone app.
- smartcontractkit/chainlink (Go): node of the decentralized oracle network, bridging on and off-chain computation
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- astaxie/build-web-application-with-golang (Go): A golang ebook intro how to build a web with golang
- thanos-io/thanos (Go): Highly available Prometheus setup with long term storage capabilities. A CNCF Incubating project.
- cosmtrek/air (Go): ☁️ Live reload for Go apps
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- kubernetes/enhancements (Go): Enhancements tracking repo for Kubernetes
- chai2010/advanced-go-programming-book (Go): 📚 《Go语言高级编程》开源图书，涵盖CGO、Go汇编语言、RPC实现、Protobuf插件实现、Web框架实现、分布式系统等高阶主题(完稿)
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It’s born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- facebook/ent (Go): An entity framework for Go
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于gin+vue搭建的后台管理系统框架，集成jwt鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器等基础功能，五分钟一套CURD前后端代码包含数据库的快感你不要体验一下吗~,更多功能正在开发中，欢迎issue和pr~
- influxdata/telegraf (Go): The plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): Kratos是bilibili开源的一套Go微服务框架，包含大量微服务相关框架及工具。
- rook/rook (Go): Storage Orchestration for Kubernetes
- kubernetes-sigs/kubebuilder (Go): Kubebuilder - SDK for building Kubernetes APIs using CRDs
- Bios-Marcel/cordless (Go): The Discord terminal client you never knew you wanted.
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Profinet Protocol Implementation In Go
- Data race issues while reading data from file and sending it simultaneously
- Mismatch in original structure of the file-content to the same file served on rest api end point
- Go, Select statement
- Is it possible to print the value of caller function parameter?
- Golang not supporting UTF8 for some reason
- Golang Developer (Remote) for Skycoin
- Want to call shared library function same as init which go-application have
- ModTime() for a directory?
- Panic: assignment to entry in nil map for complex struct
- Design Patterns [GoF] in Go source code
- Golang http serve and help please
- Role: Golang Technical Lead - Location: Los Angeles, CA
- How to name: binaryheap.Client VS binaryheap.Binary VS binaryheap.Slice VS binaryheap.Tree
- How to have a terminal session where i can type in something, ask questions to the user and so on?
- Terminal in Go?
- What does ` mean?
- Evaluating each required variable in order from expression
- Looking for a tech co-founder for an awesome project
- What is the data type?
- Golang for fintech companies
- Use camra without GoCV
- Capturing video using Win32API
- Empty folders in tar archive
- MongoDB SRV not Connecting
- Decrypt RSA/ECB/OAEPWITHSHA-256ANDMGF1PADDING
- Ignore coverage for a file but need the code to be available to use
- Gophers sticker set, need your opinion and support
- A stream data processing library with support for kafka, redis, sqs, Google Pub/Sub, and HTTP calls
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter