December 09, 2020
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Dec 09 2020.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- GoLand 2020.3 is released! Explore the goroutine dumps, try support for table tests and extended support for Testify, find many new code editing features and a new service for collaborative development, and more! (5 days ago)
- treemux - as fast as httprouter but with relaxed routing rules (4 days ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Saswata Mukherjee: Build a gRPC server in Go
- TECH SCHOOL: Implement transfer money API with a custom params validator in Go
- Kyle Hanson: Planetary Scale Rust and Golang by embedding WebAssembly in Elixir
- Alexander: Go Clean architecture rest api example 🚀👋👨💻
- Narasimha Prasanna HN: Crafting a concurrent queue in Golang
- David Kröll: A search engine - Part 1: Outline and Kickoff
- David Kröll: IEnumerables transferred to Golang
- Sachin Saini 🦄: Clean Architecture in Practice
- raddevus: Why am I learning Go?
- Edvin: Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- David Kröll: A search engine - Part 3: Searching the index
- David Kröll: A search engine - Part 2: Data pipelines
- Weerasak Chongnguluam: สรุปการจัดการข้อมูลแบบ slice ของ Go
- Josh Ellis: The Valid Parenthesis Problem in Go
- tomassirio: Façade Design Pattern in Go
- Faruq: How to build a CRUD REST API with Go, Gin and Fauna
- Greg Oliver: Test your Azure policies in parallel
- Mario Carrion: Complex Pipelines in Go (Part 5): Putting it all together
- Rungsikorn Rungsikavanich: 10110 การทำ Flag ด้วย Bitset ใน Golang
- David Kröll: A search engine - Part 4: Concurrency and safety
- Jacob Goodwin: 12 - Store Refresh Tokens in Redis
- Edvin: DAY 6 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- David Kröll: Refactoring my first Go code
- Marco Davalos: How To Organize Golang Cloud Functions Code
- Mike Levan: Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) with Go
- Edvin: DAY 4 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- Viacheslav Poturaev: Mocking interfaces with typed functions in Go
- ShellRean: Golang basic: Input Output
- Chuongtran: A simple tool to visualize Go package
- Aynur Zulkarnaev: Algorithms in Go: Sliding Window Pattern
- Edvin: DAY 8 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- ShellRean: Golang basic: Variable and data type
- friendlybytes: Interviewcake - HiCal Solution in Golang
- Edvin: DAY 7 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- Edvin: DAY 5 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- IJustDev: The ultra secure chat
- Edvin: DAY 1 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- Edvin: DAY 3 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- Edvin: DAY 2 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- ShellRean: First time using Map in Go
- Greg Holmes: Handle an Incoming Call With Go
- Clavin June: Asymmetric Cryptography: Signing VS Encrypting
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- prysmaticlabs/prysm (Go): Go implementation of the Ethereum 2.0 blockchain
- go-gitea/gitea (Go): Git with a cup of tea, painless self-hosted git service
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- nakabonne/pbgopy (Go): Copy and paste between devices
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- mitchellh/mapstructure (Go): Go library for decoding generic map values into native Go structures and vice versa.
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于gin+vue搭建的后台管理系统框架，集成jwt鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器，通用工作流等基础功能，五分钟一套CURD前后端代码包含数据库的快感你不要体验一下吗~,更多功能正在开发中，欢迎issue和pr~
- rclone/rclone (Go): “rsync for cloud storage” - Google Drive, Amazon Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Cloudfiles, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- pkg/errors (Go): Simple error handling primitives
- influxdata/telegraf (Go): The plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
- hajimehoshi/ebiten (Go): A dead simple 2D game library for Go
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- rancher/rancher (Go): Complete container management platform
- tinode/chat (Go): Instant messaging platform. Backend in Go. Clients: Swift iOS, Java Android, JS webapp, scriptable command line; chatbots
- stretchr/testify (Go): A toolkit with common assertions and mocks that plays nicely with the standard library
- vitessio/vitess (Go): Vitess is a database clustering system for horizontal scaling of MySQL.
- dgraph-io/dgraph (Go): Native GraphQL Database with graph backend
- drone/drone (Go): Drone is a Container-Native, Continuous Delivery Platform
- cosmos/cosmos-sdk (Go): ⛓️ A Framework for Building High Value Public Blockchains ✨
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- syncthing/syncthing (Go): Open Source Continuous File Synchronization
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- How to learn and work with Go’s types?
- Read string from binary
- If you run my Go program
- Cyberpunk Gopher - gaming art
- The last function in goroutine does not return a result
- What is the best way to use interface for interaction between packages?
- Gosec 1.3.0 complains golang.org/x/term const variable redeclared
- fmt.Scanln malfunctions when user enters an input containing space
- Multiple methods support in Go interface
- atomic.LoadInt64 is not printing value in correct order
- Go 1.15.6 and Go 1.14.13 are released
- How can I remove blank line from input file
- Gin securecookie: base64 decode failed
- Where my project folder is wrong?
- Deploying an app using github action
- How to get number of records from the interface?
- Http server, router & session management advice
- Nakama – Social infrastructure for games in-a-box (v2.15)
- Running multiple instances of servers on different hosts
- Software Development Engineer, Backend (100% Remote USA/Canada)
- Let’s trace memory allocated by goroutines
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter