December 09, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Dec 09 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- RedHoodJT1988: How to setup Development Environment on new Macbook Pro M1
- Kyle Hanson: Planetary Scale Rust and Golang by embedding WebAssembly in Elixir
- Juha-Matti Santala: Advent of Code #1: Getting Started
- Will: How to operator overload in Rust.
- Winston Puckett: My least favorite “feature” in rust
- creativcoder: Merge k sorted arrays in Rust
- Sofia Winters: Small examples to use Rust from C#
- Taimoor khan: The Rust
- Marco Ieni: Rust makes cross compilation child’s play
- Sofia Winters: Does Rust’s no_mangle function conflict with OS APIs?
- Davide Del Papa: Rocket Tutorial 04 ALTERNATIVE VERSION: Rocket and Redis
- Henry Barreto: How I “get started” with Rust
- Henry Barreto: My Rust journey: Attributes
- Vee Satayamas: The prevention of flipping ids
- Heechul Ryu: My First *.rs Other Than main.rs
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, end-to-end observability data platform.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- lunatic-lang/lunatic (Rust): The Lunatic VM
- sigp/lighthouse (Rust): Rust Ethereum 2.0 Client
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- EmbarkStudios/rust-gpu (Rust): 🐉 Making Rust a first-class language and ecosystem for GPU code 🚧
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- rusoto/rusoto (Rust): AWS SDK for Rust
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- rust-lang/rustfmt (Rust): Format Rust code
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter