December 16, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Dec 16 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Syed Faraaz Ahmad: I’m building a programming language
- Eduardo Klosowski: Diferentes Formas de Expressar em Código
- Davide Del Papa: Digital Ocean App Platform Hackathon: Using Non Natively Supported Platforms (Rust + Rocket)
- Aaron Schlesinger: Next Steps for KEDA HTTP
- Henry Barreto: My Rust journey: Traits
- Jheyson Saavedra: Why learn rust?
- Saptarshi Basu: Segmentation Fault, how to get rid of it!
- moznion: Released radius-rs: an async/await native RADIUS implementation for Rust
- WT: TiDB Hackathon 2020
- Henry Barreto: JSON, RON and Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- dtolnay/cxx (Rust): Safe interop between Rust and C++
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): Materialize simplifies application development with streaming data. Incrementally-updated materialized views - in PostgreSQL and in real time. Materialize is powered by Timely Dataflow.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- Geal/nom (Rust): Rust parser combinator framework
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- LemmyNet/lemmy (Rust): 🐀 Building a federated alternative to reddit in rust
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- dtolnay/proc-macro-workshop (Rust): Learn to write Rust procedural macros [Rust Latam conference, Montevideo Uruguay, March 2019]
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- analysis-tools-dev/static-analysis (Rust): A curated list of static analysis (SAST) tools for all programming languages, config files, build tools, and more.
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- diesel-rs/diesel (Rust): A safe, extensible ORM and Query Builder for Rust
- nannou-org/nannou (Rust): A Creative Coding Framework for Rust.
- dandavison/delta (Rust): A viewer for git and diff output
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- mobilecoinfoundation/mobilecoin (Rust): Private payments for mobile devices.
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Native WebGPU implementation based on gfx-hal
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter