December 23, 2020
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Dec 23 2020.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Embed Files in Go using new embed package in Go 1.16 (4 days ago)
- Go modules are soon going to be the only future (20 hours ago)
- Go on ARM and Beyond (1 day ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Jordan Finneran: How I improved my code by returning early, returning often!
- OrenRosen: Provider Pattern in Go and Why You Should Use It
- Kenta Takeuchi: Dive to Clean Architecture with Golang
- Mary: Why to learn Golang
- Stefan Wuthrich: Which Package/Library you are missing in Go, which you know from eg Python, C#, Java?
- Steven Kaufman: Expectate: A Go Testing Utility
- Clavin June: Contextual Logging In Go
- wachira_Dev: How to create a CLI program in Go and host it on npm
- tomassirio: FlyWeight Design Pattern in Go
- Panagiotis Georgiadis: Mocking the filesystem in Go using Afero
- karthik-ke: Go Language to go for beginners
- Sangam Biradar: Golang for Beginners
- Ryan Westlund: A bug caused by silent defaults
- Arslan Tayliyev: Custom ERP Software Development: All You Need to Know
- Taq Karim: Safely Construct Elasticsearch Queries w/Golang
- Kenta Takeuchi: Introduction to URL router from scratch with Golang
- Figur8: Alguns livros grátis sobre Golang!
- molson82: Molson’s Dev Blog - Intro
- Eli: Rust or Go
- B_aaS: Concurrency in Golang
- Jacob Goodwin: 14 - Add Signin Handler
- Uday Yadav: Golang Garbage Collector 101
- Kali-LinuxTr: Sploit – Go Package Binary Analysis And Exploitation
- Jonathan Whitaker: Machine a stream processing library with opentelemetry support, dynamic processing with yaegi, and a clean interface
- B_aaS: How to write quality time-based tests in Golang
- Josh Ellis: Quick Tip: Use commas in cases of a switch in Go to match multiple conditions
- Thomas Joly: Multiplication Tables – The hidden face
- Thomas Joly: Yet another π computation algorithms
- Edvin: DAY 16 - Advent of Code 2020 w/ GoLang
- Michele Caci: How to filter out runes using strings.Map() in Go
- Mohammad Aziz: How to Use Embedding to Write Cleaner Code in Go?
- Haseeb Majid: Golang & MongoDB with Polymorphism and BSON Unmarshal
- AdrnlnJnky: Daily Blog
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- hashicorp/packer (Go): Packer is a tool for creating identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration.
- cloudquery/cloudquery (Go): cloudquery transforms your cloud infrastructure into queryable SQL tables for easy monitoring, governance and security.
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Nuclei is a fast tool for configurable targeted scanning based on templates offering massive extensibility and ease of use.
- ory/hydra (Go): OAuth2 Server and OpenID Certified™ OpenID Connect Provider written in Go - cloud native, security-first, open source API security for your infrastructure. SDKs for any language. Compatible with MITREid.
- go-echarts/go-echarts (Go): 🎨 The adorable charts library for Golang
- Shopify/sarama (Go): Sarama is a Go library for Apache Kafka 0.8, and up.
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- crossplane/crossplane (Go): Manage any infrastructure your applications need directly from Kubernetes
- golang/groupcache (Go): groupcache is a caching and cache-filling library, intended as a replacement for memcached in many cases.
- zricethezav/gitleaks (Go): Scan git repos (or files) for secrets using regex and entropy 🔑
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It’s born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- pion/webrtc (Go): Pure Go implementation of the WebRTC API
- getlantern/lantern (Go): Lantern官方版本下载 蓝灯 翻墙 代理 科学上网 外网 加速器 梯子 路由 lantern proxy vpn censorship-circumvention censorship gfw accelerator
- matrix-org/dendrite (Go): Dendrite is a second-generation Matrix homeserver written in Go!
- fyne-io/fyne (Go): Cross platform GUI in Go based on Material Design
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- VictoriaMetrics/VictoriaMetrics (Go): VictoriaMetrics: fast, cost-effective monitoring solution and time series database
- go-chi/chi (Go): lightweight, idiomatic and composable router for building Go HTTP services
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- sundowndev/PhoneInfoga (Go): Advanced information gathering & OSINT framework for phone numbers
- kataras/iris (Go): The fastest HTTP/2 Go Web Framework. AWS Lambda, gRPC, MVC, Unique Router, Websockets, Sessions, Test suite, Dependency Injection and more. A true successor of expressjs and laravel | 谢谢 https://github.com/kataras/iris/issues/1329 |
- hajimehoshi/ebiten (Go): A dead simple 2D game library for Go
- grpc-ecosystem/go-grpc-middleware (Go): Golang gRPC Middlewares: interceptor chaining, auth, logging, retries and more.
- normen/whatscli (Go): A command line interface for WhatsApp
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- How to fix negative WaitGroup counter
- Golang source precompiled stuff
- Project Layout for my Rest web service
- Equivalent of Java’s Thread.currentThread() in go routine
- How to fix this?
- Various ways to pause code execution
- Who uses the cgo or c-package mechanism with their own compiler combination
- Explanation of types in golang
- Getting an error “idtoken: invalid token, token must have three segments; found 2”
- How to read and printout every 3-lines from file
- Senior Platform Engineer - 100% Remote - Buzzer
- Any reason for packaging go executables in containers?
- Stop leaks Ticker when executing a function on the server
- Platform Engineer - 100% Remote - Buzzer
- XML Parsing - Handle Missing Attribute/Tag
- How to create an RGB image (not RGBA)?
- Machine a stream processing library with opentelemetry support, dynamic processing with yaegi, and a clean interface
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter