December 23, 2020
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Dec 23 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Basti Ortiz (Some Dood): 🦀 Rust Reviewed: Is the hype justified? 🦀
- Syed Faraaz Ahmad: I’m building a programming language: Creating tokens
- Serokell: 9 Companies That Use Rust in Production
- Henry Barreto: My Rust journey: Macros!
- Ryan Westlund: It seems like Rust software is bad
- Matej Nemček: Developing smart contracts with ink!
- Bosley: Active Contours with OpenCV
- Eli: Rust or Go
- Andres Granada: How to debug rust applications with VIM
- Davide Del Papa: Rocket Tutorial 05: Enforcing uniqueness of emails.
- Nicolas Rannou: WASM in Create-React-App 4 in 5mn (without ejecting)
- Vee Satayamas: I try different formats using Rust’s Serde
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- fdehau/tui-rs (Rust): Build terminal user interfaces and dashboards using Rust
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to enable a simple global payment system and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- dabreegster/abstreet (Rust): A traffic simulation game exploring how small changes to roads affect cyclists, transit users, pedestrians, and drivers.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, end-to-end observability data platform.
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- ogham/dog (Rust): Command-line DNS client
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to ‘find’
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): An experimental Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- PyO3/pyo3 (Rust): Rust bindings for the Python interpreter
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter