January 13, 2021
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Jan 13 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Henry Boisdequin: Rust: Initial thoughts
- Vladimir Guguiev: 🦀 Publishing My First Rust Crate
- Henry Boisdequin: Weekly Update #1 - 10th Jan 2021
- Joe Clay: Why Did Rust Pick the ‘If Let’ Syntax?
- Scott: Understanding Yew Part 1
- Christopher Durham: Dynamically Aligned Types?
- Henry Barreto: My Rust journey: Documentation
- Christopher Daniel: Portfolio - Digital Ocean Hackathon Submission
- Kevin K.: CLI Shell Completions in Rust
- Gustavo Aguiar: The Pleasure of Clojure(Script): Part 1
- Dylan Anthony: Replacing FastAPI with Rust: Part 3 - Trying Actix
- RedHoodJT1988: New to Rust
- Christopher Daniel: Portfolio - Tech stack and motivation
- Henry Barreto: Armly, commander and soldiers.
- Semenystyi Andrii: Rust console pause
- Vee Satayamas: Enable Rust autocomplete in Neovim
- Christopher Daniel: Portfolio - Deploying in App platform
- Semenystyi Andrii: Universal rust debug configuration for vs code
- o2sh: [Day 3] Touhou-style shoot’em up — Teki (敵)
- Christopher Daniel: Portfolio - Building the website
- Christopher Daniel: Portfolio - Key Takes
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- blockstack/stacks-blockchain (Rust): The Stacks 2.0 blockchain implementation
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- GRVYDEV/Lightspeed-ingest (Rust): A FTL handshake server written in Rust. This server listens on port 8084 and performs the FTL handshake with incoming connections
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- LemmyNet/lemmy (Rust): 🐀 Building a federated alternative to reddit in rust
- jpochyla/psst (Rust): Fast and multi-platform Spotify client with native GUI
- serde-rs/json (Rust): Strongly typed JSON library for Rust
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- tokio-rs/mio (Rust): Metal IO library for Rust
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- amethyst/amethyst (Rust): Data-oriented and data-driven game engine written in Rust
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- tower-rs/tower (Rust): async fn(Request) -> Result
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- spacejam/sled (Rust): the champagne of beta embedded databases
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter