February 03, 2021
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Feb 03 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- jldec: Forays from Node to Rust
- Jamie Davenport: Have you heard of Volta?
- Aibhstin: A simple comparison of Rust and C using Radare2
- Sean Chen: Implementing an LRU Cache in Rust
- Evrone: Open-sourcing Datanymizer: in-flight template-driven data anonymization
- Ahmed Noor E Alam: Lino - A command line text editor with notepad like key bindings
- Aibhstin: Rust Binary Patching Fail - FIXED
- Evaldas: Vinted Search Scaling Chapter 2: Routing Elasticsearch requests with srouter
- David Mytton: Porting a serverless chatbot from Python to Rust
- Jeff Mitchell: Coding…the journey begins
- Sofia Winters: joyshop, a small shortcut launcher for JoyCon
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- RustPython/RustPython (Rust): A Python Interpreter written in Rust
- LemmyNet/lemmy (Rust): 🐀 Building a federated alternative to reddit in rust
- PyO3/pyo3 (Rust): Rust bindings for the Python interpreter
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- awslabs/aws-lambda-rust-runtime (Rust): A Rust runtime for AWS Lambda
- Morganamilo/paru (Rust): AUR helper based on yay
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- http-rs/tide (Rust): Fast and friendly HTTP server framework for async Rust
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to ‘find’
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- XAMPPRocky/tokei (Rust): Count your code, quickly.
- rust-starter/rust-starter (Rust): Rust Starter Project
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- librespot-org/librespot (Rust): Open Source Spotify client library
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- Findomain/Findomain (Rust): The fastest and cross-platform subdomain enumerator, do not waste your time.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter