February 10, 2021
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Feb 10 2021.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Royal Bhati: Go project layout
- Karl L. Hughes: The Best Golang Blogs
- cameronldroberts: Using the Twitter API to get tweets
- Johan Lejdung: A mini-guide - Go Modules and Private Repositories
- Stephanie: Plenti — a Svelte SSG for people that don’t like web maintenance bullsh#t
- SajidSamsad: Designing a Reverse Proxy: Why Golang performs better than Java(Spring Boot), An In-Depth Analysis
- Alberto de Murga: Go 2 generics in 5 minutes
- Ryan Westlund: A story of data hiding and why you shouldn’t
- Marlos Rodriguez: Guía API CRUD con Go y PostgreSQL
- JOOJO DONTOH: Build user authentication in Golang with JWT and mongoDB
- Guilherme Nascimento: Teeny.go server with CLI mode
- Permpoon Chaowanaphunphon: Go routines
- Daniel Brum: Creating a Reddit repost bot with Go
- Clavin June: LRU Cache in Go
- Felipe Rosa: Getting started with libp2p in Go
- Yoandy Rodriguez Martinez: Workshop de Golang
- Gunstein Vatnar: How I put my demo into production with Docker compose and Traefik
- Henryk Konsek: 20 interview questions for Go Developer position
- pmalhaire: A nice thing from various programming languages ASM BASIC C CPP LUA Python Golang Haskell
- War4sCode: Perjalanan golang, dari hello world sampai pointer
- Alba Rincón: Building a Telegram bot: share the words!
- Chad Kunde: Middleware…for the Client?
- Solace Infotech Pvt. Ltd.: Golang Vs Python For AI Development
- Tsuyoshi Ushio: Kafka ScaledJobs sample for KEDA with EventHubs
- Mario Carrion: Go Tips: WebAssembly and Vugu
- Alba Rincón: Building a Telegram bot: the words API
- Matthew Connelly: Comparing Array-Based Stacks in C and Go
- Gunstein Vatnar: Send and receive payments with the stellar cryptocurrency
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- achannarasappa/ticker (Go): Terminal stock ticker with live updates and position tracking
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- cosmos/cosmos-sdk (Go): ⛓️ A Framework for Building High Value Public Blockchains ✨
- ent/ent (Go): An entity framework for Go
- moonD4rk/HackBrowserData (Go): Decrypt passwords/cookies/history/bookmarks from the browser. 一款可全平台运行的浏览器数据导出解密工具。
- distribution/distribution (Go): The toolkit to pack, ship, store, and deliver container content
- TheAlgorithms/Go (Go): Algorithms Implemented in GoLang
- golang/tools (Go): [mirror] Go Tools
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- panjf2000/gnet (Go): 🚀 gnet is a high-performance, lightweight, non-blocking, event-driven networking framework written in pure Go./ gnet 是一个高性能、轻量级、非阻塞的事件驱动 Go 网络框架。
- traefik/traefik (Go): The Cloud Native Application Proxy
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-kubernetes (Go): Terraform Kubernetes provider
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Nuclei is a fast tool for configurable targeted vulnerability scanning based on templates offering massive extensibility and ease of use.
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- terraform-providers/terraform-provider-azurerm (Go): Terraform provider for Azure Resource Manager
- filecoin-project/lotus (Go): Implementation of the Filecoin protocol, written in Go
- oam-dev/kubevela (Go): A Highly Extensible Platform Engine based on Kubernetes and Open Application Model.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- kgretzky/evilginx2 (Go): Standalone man-in-the-middle attack framework used for phishing login credentials along with session cookies, allowing for the bypass of 2-factor authentication
- Jrohy/trojan (Go): trojan多用户管理部署程序, 支持web页面管理
- accurics/terrascan (Go): Detect compliance and security violations across Infrastructure as Code to mitigate risk before provisioning cloud native infrastructure.
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- The anatomy of string
- Initialization dependencies between variables in different files
- Help with simple, idiomatic Go
- How to group variables under a name?
- How to take strings as command line arguments?
- Invalid rune : Ä
- Go Backend Developer-Remote
- Exec not working
- Installing UPX on Windows 10 for compressing golang binaries
- Unidirectional channel use cases in real world
- Golang and mysql
- Appropriate Place for Code Review
- Web scraping and browser automation speed
- Getting Contents from a URL and converting it into string
- Which is the best method to get data from database?
- Testing using GoMock package
- Class and Method design in Go
- Is it possible to embed generic structs with go2go?
- ARPC - More Effective Network Communication
- Go-carbon v1.3.1 was released, adding diffforhumans () and i18n support
- Help with ChirpStack Simulator and API
- elPrep 5 released
- Changing the color of text
- Convention for various settings
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter