February 17, 2021
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Feb 17 2021.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- David Wickes: Go Luddites
- Uday Yadav: Things Golang do differently
- Chen: Docker healthcheck experiments with Go web app
- Toby Chui: Web Desktop UI, but why?
- Elton Minetto: Microservices in Go using the Go kit
- Nicolas Lepage: Emulate a Go HTTP server in your browser
- Caio Marte: Learning Go Basics with 30 Days of (Explained) Code
- Michele Caci: TIL: A (maybe) unexpected usage of the -count flag in Go tests
- Alex Merced: Go, Rust and C++ Side by Side
- cameronldroberts: Testing out some features from the Golang 1.16 Beta (Embedded files)
- Honeybadger Staff: An Introduction to Go Tooling
- Henryk Konsek: Go interview task example - REST API
- Nicolas Penot: Open data storage: Share your data along with your code in a minute!
- ArunNKutty: Project Structure in GO while building microservices
- Ömer Gülen: URL shortener to voice for Clubhouse 👋
- Aymeric Beaumet: Prevent chromedp Chromium zombie processes from stacking
- Moataz Burhan: 100DaysOfCode — Day 01
- Mario Carrion: Go Tool: (exploring) sqlc (Part 1)
- Moataz Burhan: 100DaysOfCode — Day 02
- Mattias Fjellström: Azure functions custom handlers in Go: Logging
- Davide Madrisan: A simple Mattermost notifier written in Go
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- iann0036/iamlive (Go): Generate a basic IAM policy from AWS client-side monitoring (CSM)
- ava-labs/avalanchego (Go): Official Go implementation of an Avalanche node.
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- pyroscope-io/pyroscope (Go): 🔥 Continuous Profiling Platform 🔥 Debug performance issues down to a single line of code
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes
- containers/podman (Go): Podman: A tool for managing OCI containers and pods
- jetstack/cert-manager (Go): Automatically provision and manage TLS certificates in Kubernetes
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- golang-migrate/migrate (Go): Database migrations. CLI and Golang library.
- goreleaser/goreleaser (Go): Deliver Go binaries as fast and easily as possible
- magma/magma (Go): Platform for building access networks and modular network services
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- smartcontractkit/chainlink (Go): node of the decentralized oracle network, bridging on and off-chain computation
- terraform-providers/terraform-provider-azurerm (Go): Terraform provider for Azure Resource Manager
- terraform-docs/terraform-docs (Go): Generate documentation from Terraform modules in various output formats
- fluxcd/flux2 (Go): Open and extensible continuous delivery solution for Kubernetes. Powered by GitOps Toolkit.
- gorilla/mux (Go): A powerful HTTP router and URL matcher for building Go web servers with 🦍
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- argoproj/argo-workflows (Go): Argo Workflows: Get stuff done with Kubernetes.
- hashicorp/hcl (Go): HCL is the HashiCorp configuration language.
- oauth2-proxy/oauth2-proxy (Go): A reverse proxy that provides authentication with Google, Github or other providers.
- ElrondNetwork/elrond-go (Go): ⚡ Elrond-GO: The official implementation of the Elrond protocol, written in golang.
- bitnami-labs/sealed-secrets (Go): A Kubernetes controller and tool for one-way encrypted Secrets
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Narcissistic number using GO Issue
- Panic: dial tcp 192.168.160.2:3305: connect: connection refused NEEDED HELP
- Help in sys package related to I/O operation
- Split an array into multiple arrays by value
- Help With This Use of Pointers
- How to read a line from a file and replace it?
- Import packages by folder only
- Understanding a function
- xml.Unmarshal how to get struct of xml?
- Code review requested on function declaration
- GoLang Slice issue
- MapReduce implementation in Go
- After upgrading from version Go 14 to version 15, C is called.
- Struct and Interface Issue
- Reading and Replacing Values fromtext files
- How to secure env file in production environment
- File path to resources wrong in tests
- Cannot understand this example
- Can not load css and .js file with template engine
- Creating arrays with dynamic sizes at runtime
- Build result in unexpected directory layout
- I have problem…!!!
- Problem in understanding the syntax
- parameters React.js to GO/Golang
- How to extract a file in another directory?
- Generate an object file in elf format from a go file.
- How should I interpret this email from job recruiter?
- Allow to use different json encoder at runtime?
- Why can’t convert string to int with value got by go-redis?
- Intermittent issue with Bcrypt package
- Using cgo gives fatal error
- Best repositories for Golang
- I am trying really hard to convert Ethereum private keys BIP44 in string format to a type that can (*ecdsa.PrivateKey) be used by rest of the code.
- Runtime: epollwait on fd 3 failed with 9; A Go bug?
- Elastic search query in golang
- Go testing websockets
- Golang: Complete Comparison with their Top Frameworks -
- Identify and stop a goroutine 2
- Multiple TLS servers end in data race
- Prerequisites for Server to Server Programming in GoLang
- How to minify JSON in go?
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter