February 24, 2021
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Feb 24 2021.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Caio Marte: Learning Go Basics with 30 Days of (Explained) Code - Day 0: Hello, World
- Bhupesh Varshney 👾: How to use code snippets in Vim like a cowboy 🤠️
- TECH SCHOOL: How to write stronger unit tests with a custom go-mock matcher
- Frank Rosner: Writing a Simple TCP Server Using Kqueue
- Katie: Go: Packages, Variables & Printing
- Henryk Konsek: Using context in Go - timeout
- Harsha Vaidya: How to build a thread-safe Queue in Go?
- Jordan Finneran: I’ll review your code
- Dávid Szabó: My feelings about Go after spending a weekend together
- Roman: [19/100] JSON, time, and golang
- Javad Rajabzade: Most Useful algorithms in go
- Weerasak Chongnguluam: ลองเขียน Must ฟังก์ชันในแบบ generic ของ Go
- Permpoon Chaowanaphunphon: Go fiber with session
- Sebastian Döll: The State of Go Plugins
- Mathis Van Eetvelde: Go 1.16 embed package explained in 5 minutes.
- Juan Carlos García Martínez: Universal macOS binaries with Go 1.16
- David Armendáriz: My first LeetCode problem with GoLang
- Mario Carrion: What is new in Go 1.16?
- Betelgeuse: Typové parametry v moderních jazycích
- Nikolay Fominykh: Что в процессе тебе моем?
- Mario Carrion: Go Tools: For database schema migrations
- Peter Ohler: The Pretty JSON Revolution
- miniscruff: Get help automating your releases
- Jake Witcher: Abstracting Application IO Using Higher Order Functions
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- deepfence/SecretScanner (Go): Find secrets and passwords in container images and file systems
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- infracost/infracost (Go): Cloud cost estimates for Terraform in your CLI and pull requests 💰📉
- visma-prodsec/confused (Go): Tool to check for dependency confusion vulnerabilities in multiple package management systems
- OpenDiablo2/OpenDiablo2 (Go): An open source re-implementation of Diablo 2
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- pyroscope-io/pyroscope (Go): 🔥 Continuous Profiling Platform 🔥 Debug performance issues down to a single line of code
- projectdiscovery/subfinder (Go): Subfinder is a subdomain discovery tool that discovers valid subdomains for websites. Designed as a passive framework to be useful for bug bounties and safe for penetration testing.
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- libp2p/go-libp2p (Go): libp2p implementation in Go
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Nuclei is a fast tool for configurable targeted vulnerability scanning based on templates offering massive extensibility and ease of use.
- txthinking/brook (Go): Brook is a cross-platform strong encryption and not detectable proxy. Zero-Configuration.
- go-kit/kit (Go): A standard library for microservices.
- JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh (Go): A prompt theme engine for any shell.
- jesseduffield/lazydocker (Go): The lazier way to manage everything docker
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- dgraph-io/dgraph (Go): Native GraphQL Database with graph backend
- gorilla/mux (Go): A powerful HTTP router and URL matcher for building Go web servers with 🦍
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于gin+vue搭建的后台管理系统框架，集成jwt鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器，通用工作流等基础功能，五分钟一套CURD前后端代码，目前已支持VUE3，欢迎issue和pr~
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Speed Up The Script
- Queue Implementation Issue
- Gopls reports warning on vsc when creating os/arch specific files
- Problem building Go compiler from source code
- Making this code section concurrent/parallel
- Go install changes in 1.16
- Reverse Link List
- Extract Id from a string
- CLI or package?
- Data type like arrays in Python
- Compilation changes in Go 1.16? “go build” throws error
- Please review code and make it faster if possible
- Unable to access folder containing C codes from Go
- Windows: Raw Console I/O
- New to golang, two queries about text/template
- Using IsNil() to check for Interface value
- Applying Recursion
- Go validate table test failing on only valid structs
- Regex for loop from python to Go lang
- Popcount, ARGV, and threads count
- Calling Google Apps Script from Golang
- What is the best way to solve Five-Star Sellers question?
- Binary search Issue
- Using table in template
- What is the proper way to edit a standard library like net/http?
- Custom API Client : How to read net/http.Response that has been closed?
- How to interpolate multiline string?
- Go vanity imports 0.2.6
- Prompt for user password when running the code
- Go-carbon v1.3.2 is released, adding some methods for i18n
- Por favor gente bacana e do bem, ajuda para instalação da ferramenta go para inciar meus estudos
- Question about makeHandler() in golang.org/doc/articles/wiki/
- Dev-boringcrypto question
- Ask for help to translate carbon in other languages
- How to remove a specific character from the string?
- How to use gocv normalize function
- How to make processing go.sum in 1.16 as in 1.15
- Finding a near PD matrix
- Go-carbon v1.3.3 is released, adding some methods for constellation
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter