February 24, 2021
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Feb 24 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Tal: Handling Unix Kill Signals in Rust
- Dylan Anthony: Replacing FastAPI with Rust: Part 5 - Rocket 0.5
- François: Running ML models in a game (and in Wasm!)
- João Henrique Machado Silva: What would SQLite look like if written in Rust? — Part 2
- Martin Kavík: Cure for Web Development
- Bernard Kolobara: Building a telnet chat server with Rust and Lunatic
- Heddi Nabbisen: Rustup on Alpine Linux: Fix “error: linker
- Betelgeuse: Typové parametry v moderních jazycích
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- mbround18/valheim-docker (Rust): Valheim Docker powered by Odin. The Valheim dedicated gameserver manager which is designed with resiliency in mind by providing automatic updates, world backup support, and a user friendly cli interface.
- valeriansaliou/sonic (Rust): 🦔 Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM.
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance observability data pipeline.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- Spotifyd/spotifyd (Rust): A spotify daemon
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- librespot-org/librespot (Rust): Open Source Spotify client library
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- analysis-tools-dev/static-analysis (Rust): A curated list of static analysis (SAST) tools for all programming languages, config files, build tools, and more.
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- dranikpg/simple-rays (Rust): Simple ray tracer written in Rust
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- mimblewimble/grin (Rust): Minimal implementation of the Mimblewimble protocol.
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- blockstack/stacks-blockchain (Rust): The Stacks 2.0 blockchain implementation
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter