March 03, 2021
Rusticles weekly curation for Wed Mar 03 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Basti Ortiz (Some Dood): Generic
implblocks are kinda like macros…
- Luca Barbato: Temporal RDO update optimization
- James Sinkala: Make a Back-End Number Guessing Game with Rust
- Nicky Meuleman: Rust: smart pointers
- Quinn Lashinsky: Starting Rust By Example
- Martin Kavík: MoonZoon Dev News (1): CLI, Build pipeline, Live-reload, HTTPS
- David Bernard: Create a project template with ffizer and TDD
- Milo: Introducing: Glitter!
- James [Undefined]: Introducing The Calypso Chronicles
- YJDoc2: What are some things you wish you had known when you started learning Rust?
- Quinn Lashinsky: Introduction and 1.0 - Hello World
- DrsEnsor: Rust is not panacea
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- mbround18/valheim-docker (Rust): Valheim Docker powered by Odin. The Valheim dedicated gameserver manager which is designed with resiliency in mind by providing automatic updates, world backup support, and a user friendly cli interface.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- tikv/tikv (Rust): Distributed transactional key-value database, originally created to complement TiDB
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- launchbadge/sqlx (Rust): 🧰 The Rust SQL Toolkit. An async, pure Rust SQL crate featuring compile-time checked queries without a DSL. Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and MSSQL.
- rusoto/rusoto (Rust): AWS SDK for Rust
- geph-official/geph4 (Rust): Geph (迷霧通) is a modular Internet censorship circumvention system designed specifically to deal with national filtering.
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, …
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- blockstack/stacks-blockchain (Rust): The Stacks 2.0 blockchain implementation
- webrtc-rs/webrtc (Rust): A pure Rust implementation of WebRTC API
- actix/examples (Rust): Community showcase and examples of Actix ecosystem usage.
- epi052/feroxbuster (Rust): A fast, simple, recursive content discovery tool written in Rust.
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- xou816/spot (Rust): Native Spotify client for the GNOME desktop
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter