June 28, 2019
Trending This Week On Github
- libra / libra (Rust): Libra’s mission is to enable a simple global currency and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
- trekhleb / homemade-machine-learning (Jupyter Notebook): 🤖 Python examples of popular machine learning algorithms with interactive Jupyter demos and math being explained
- foxlet / macOS-Simple-KVM (Shell): Tools to set up a quick macOS VM in QEMU, accelerated by KVM.
- lmoroney / dlaicourse (Jupyter Notebook): Notebooks for learning deep learning
- tensorflow / tfjs-models (TypeScript): Pretrained models for TensorFlow.js
- zephyrproject-rtos / zephyr (C): Primary Git Repository for the Zephyr Project. Zephyr is a new generation, scalable, optimized, secure RTOS for multiple hardware architectures.
- princewen / tensorflow_practice (Python): tensorflow 实战练习，包括强化学习、推荐系统、nlp 等
Trending This Week On Dev.To
- Sarthak Sharma・Jun 24: The only way to improve your CSS game👩🏾🎨
- Daniel Elkington・Jun 21: Vue’s Darkest Day
- Ryland G・Jun 25: How to Write a Good Piece of Code
- Jay Chow・Jun 23: Top 10 Developer Tools You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Geoff Stevens・Jun 21: Why publishing your own npm packages can make you a better developer
- Fahim ul Haq・Jun 26: The 7 most important software design patterns
- jsmanifest・Jun 21: Here Are 7 Ways Higher Order Functions Can Improve Your Life
- Francesco Leardini・Jun 23: A gentle introduction to Progressive Web Apps - Step 1
- Shubheksha Jalan・Jun 24: A few things I wish I knew before I started working as a software engineer
Trending This Week In Hacker News
- Jony Ive to form independent design company with Apple as client: https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2019/06/jony-ive-to-form-independent-design-company-with-apple-as-client/
- New AI programming language goes beyond deep learning: http://news.mit.edu/2019/ai-programming-gen-0626
- OS X/Linker: New Mac malware attempts zero-day Gatekeeper bypass: https://www.intego.com/mac-security-blog/osx-linker-new-mac-malware-attempts-zero-day-gatekeeper-bypass/
- EC2 Instance Connect: https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2019/06/introducing-amazon-ec2-instance-connect/
- Google’s new reCAPTCHA has a dark side: https://www.fastcompany.com/90369697/googles-new-recaptcha-has-a-dark-side
- Uber/Lyft drivers say they were misled into petitioning against workers rights: https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/6/27/18759387/uber-lyft-drivers-misled-companies-political-campaig
- Gmail’s API lockdown will kill some third-party app access, starting July 15: https://arstechnica.com/?p=1528361
- AWS Glue/Athena/Redshift outage for the Last 3 Hours: https://status.aws.amazon.com/
- What I Learned Co-Founding Dribbble: http://simplebits.com/2019/06/25/dribbble.html
- Building Lyft’s Marketing Automation Platform: https://eng.lyft.com/lyft-marketing-automation-b43b7b7537cc
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dendribbles.
A personal blog on all things of interest. Written by Dennis O'Keeffe, Follow me on Twitter